HOW TO CHOOSE A DOG BED
Measure your dog from nose to tail and add about 10 to 12 inches to make sure your dog has enough room to stretch.
Dogs are like human. Bed that is too small can make them feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, bed that is too big can make them feel insecure.
Every dog has their personality, and where he/she likes to sleep can very. Some might like to sleep in the dark corner or some might choose a wide-open area. Observing your dog sleep location, can help you choose a design or color that fit the surrounding area.
- Waterproof – easier to clean when there is an accident.
- Pet hair repelling – help create cleaner and more comfortable environment for your dog to sleep on.
- Anti-bacteria fabric – prevent bacteria grow on the bed.
- Hidden zipper – prevent accidentally swallowing the zipper head.
- Machine washable - make it easier to clean and refresh the whole bed.
COLOR AND STYLE
- Small & medium size.
- Round or oval with lots of cushioning and raised sides.
- Mostly rectangle design.
- Thick and firm enough cushion against the hard floor.
- Wash off - Choose a bed that can be machine wash can make your life a lot easier.
- Wipe off - Some accident might happen, especially older dog. Waterproof cover prevent the leak soaking into the bed, and give you enough time to wipe off the leak.